Shielded winged IV needle for short-term infusion, injection and transfusion.
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Micro siliconized precision bevel
- Interlocking wings with structured grip surface
- Tubing: length 30 cm (21G also available in 19 cm), kink-resistant, flexible, good readjusting properties, transparent
- Lock fitting
- Closing cone lock
- Manually activated safety mechanism prevents form needle stick injuries and exposure to the contaminated needle
Range of Application
Easy activation of safety shield during handling procedure
- Possibility of in-vein activation – no exposure to contaminated needle
- Audible click assures, that safety mechanism is activated
- Once locked, the safety mechanism stays locked
Documents / Links / Videos (2)
Pictures / Multimedia (1)
Not all products are registered and approved for sale in all countries or regions. Indications of use may also vary by country and region. Please contact your country representative for product availability and information.
Product images are for reference only.