Renal Care Center Madrid
B. Braun Avitum Servicios Renales, S.A.U.
Phone: +34 915 258 146
Monday to Saturday 08:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Hemodiafiltration on line
- Late shift
- Holiday dialysis
- WiFi / Internet
Additional info - Holiday Dialysis
Nearest Hospital: Hospital Universitario San Carlos
Distance to main station: 6 m
Distance to city center: 6 m
Dialysis equipment: Dialog+
Madrid is the capital of Spain. It is the third-largest city in the European Union, after London and Berlin. As the capital city of Spain, seat of government, and residence of the Spanish monarch, Madrid is also the political, economic and cultural center of Spain.
Tourist attractions in the town and surrounding areas
- La Puerta del Sol (“Gate of the sun”): is one of the best known and busiest places in Madrid. This is the center of the radial network of Spanish roads. The square also contains the famous clock whose bells mark the traditional eating of the Twelve Grapes and the beginning of a new year. The New Year's celebration has been broadcast live on La 1 since December 31, 1962.
- La Gran Vía (“Great way”): the most famous street in Madrid is an ornate and upscale shopping street located in central Madrid. It leads from Calle de Alcalá, close to Plaza de Cibeles, to Plaza de España.
- The lively street is one of the city's most important shopping areas, with a large number of hotels and large movie theaters; it is also noted for the grand architecture prevalent among many of its buildings. Now, most of the theaters are being replaced by shopping malls.
- El Retiro: the Buen Retiro Park is a large and popular 1.4-km2 (350-acre) park at the edge of the city center, very close to the Puerta de Alcalá and not far from the Prado Museum. A magnificent park, filled with beautiful sculpture and monuments, galleries, a peaceful lake and host to a variety of events, it is one of Madrid's premier attractions. The park is entirely surrounded by the present-day city. An essential visit with kids.