Our service for you
B. Braun service organization provides a brought range of bespoke services for you. Our service does not end with the purchase of a device or software. We focus on your requirements in all phases of the lifetime of our products. Through our global, regional and local organizations we offer you dedicated services like:
- Professional Repair
- Consulting and Education
- Software implementation
- IT integration
IT Support and Technical Consulting
IT support and technical consulting comprises all services needed to provide you with the right information prior, during and after the installation at the customer site.
- Prior means, to receive tools and support to evaluate the infrastructure and requirements before starting an installation. We work with you on necessary decisions for the aspired installation and workout proposal of necessary changes/improvements.
- During means, we support you via hotline and on-side visits to answer upcoming questions and challenges. Our project consultee helps to analyze unforeseen problems and works with you on a quick solution.
- After means, all activities and actions necessary to maintain the smooth operation of the devices at are available.
IT Integration Support
Integration of infusion pumps into your IT environment as well into EMR solutions we accompany the process with professional trained specialists together with you and third party vendor project teams. We set up a local team which works with you in close cooperation on the IT integration.
EMR integration and connectivity solutions
B. Braun has a variety of partners integrating our infusion devices into their EMR or offering connectivity solutions to their IT systems. The combination of our B. Braun OnlineSuite, the IHE interface engine B. Braun DoseLink and a third party EMR solution will guarantee the highest level of digitalization and safety within the medication workflow.
Professional Repair Service
The B. Braun operated repair shops round the world provides various professional services. Defective products are repaired with original spare parts and repair processes are standard operating procedures.
- Repair of defective devices with original space parts.
- Maintenance (TSC) and reconditioning service.
- Calibration and software update.
- Repair shops around the world.
- Our technicians receive constant trainings that are certified.
Technical Training and Education
For customers using our device and IT solutions we provide user training on-side during the implementation process.
Additional training offers in one of our professional training centers for technical equipment or clinical processes are available on request. Please get in touch with your local B. Braun organization.
The training programs covers a variety of different topics:
- Technical repair training of IV pumps and networking equipment
- Clinical IT Installation, maintenance and trouble shooting
- IT solutions Connectivity and IT integration training
- EMR process integration with AutoProgramming and Barcode
The trainings are conducted in our regional service centers.