Customized Cardiology Kits
Angiodyn guide wires for introduction, stabilization and positioning of angiographic catheters
Create your individual cardiology kit now!
B. Braun offers customized cardiology kits which are especially adapted to your specific needs. We can provide a wide range of single use components for making up your individual cardiology kit.
Continuous quality control of the raw materials up to the finished products guarantees that all products made by B. Braun as well as manufactured by our partners fulfill your and our high quality standards.
For your advantage and security we cooperate with leading manufacturers of medical products. In your customized cardiology kits you get components of good quality, from well-known reliable partners.
Individual and user-friendly
We can provide your individual cardiology kit designed and packaged due to your specifications. Your advantages at a glance: Reduction of preparation time, only one order number, economical and ecological due to less packaging waste and minimized effort for disposal.
Examples for Cardiology Basic Kit
Angiography kit 3-way, OFF
- High pressure manifold, 3-way, OFF, connected with contrast media tubing, Intrafix air and Combidyn tubing
- Angiography syringe 10 ml
- Arterial puncture needle (Seldinger) 18 G
- Angiography drape with 2 transparent windows
- Standard guide wire, 150 cm, J3-tip, 0.035”
- Gauze, 10 x 10 cm, 12-ply, 20 pieces
- Sterican needle, G 21 green, 2 pieces
- Sterican needle, G 22 black
- Omnifix syringe LL, 5 ml
- Omnifix syringe LL, 10 ml
- Tray, 27 x 22 x 4 cm
- Cover drape 100 x 150 cm
PTCA kit 4
- Inflation device 20 ml
- High pressure 3-way stopcock
- Y-connector 9,5 F
- Metal insertion tool
Step by step to your individual cardiology kit
Our product specialists develop a user-friendly kit solution together with you using the following method:
- Demand analysis in the cath lab and common discussion
- Kit proposal according to your requirements
- Samples within a very short time
Are you interested?
Please contact our product specialist for further information.