Customized Radiology Kits
Angiodyn guide wires for introduction, stabilization and positioning of angiographic catheters
Create your individual radiology kit now!
B. Braun offers customized radiology kits which are especially adapted to your specific needs. We can provide a wide range of single use components for making up your individual radiology kit.
Continuous quality control of the raw materials up to the finished products guarantees that all products made by B. Braun as well as manufactured by our partners fulfill your and our high quality standards.
For your advantage and security we cooperate with leading manufacturers of medical products. In your customized radiology kits you get components of good quality, from well-known reliable partners.
Individual and user-friendly
We can provide your individual radiology kit designed and packaged due to your specifications. Your advantages at a glance: Reduction of preparation time, only one order number, economical and ecological due to less packaging waste and minimized effort for disposal.
Example for Radiology Basic Kit
- 1 x Patient cover drape 330 x 211 cm / 2 holes femoral
- 1 x Cover drape 150 x 180 cm
- 2 x Cover drapes 140 x 150 cm
- 1 x OP tape 10 x 50 cm
- 1 x Absorbent drape with adhesive tape 90 x 90 cm
- 50 x Gauze compresses 10 x 10 cm, 12-fold
- 2 x Angiodyn image intensivier cover 90 x 90 cm
- 1 x Omnifix syringe LS, 20 ml
- 1 x Omnifix syringe LL, 5 ml
- 1 x Adhesive tape
- 3 x Omnifix syringes LL, 20 ml
- 3 x Omnifix syringes LL, 10 ml
- 1 x Needle collector box
- 1 x Sterican safety cannula 0,6 x 25 mm, 23 G
- 1 x Safety scalpel fig.11
- 1 x Puncture needle 19G
- 1 x Guidewire J3 FC-FS 175-035
- 1 x High pressure 1-way stopcock, 1050 PSI
- 1 x High pressure tubing 1200 PSI, 120 cm
- 1 x Bowl 1000 ml
- 1 x Bowl 250 ml
- 1 x Universal clamp
- 1 x Cover drape 152 x 152, reinforced
- 1 x Sponge forceps
- 1 x Bowl 500 ml
- 5 x Swabs
Step by step to your individual radiology kit
Our product specialists develop a user-friendly kit solution together with you using the following method:
- Demand analysis and common discussion
- Kit proposal according to your requirements
- Samples within a very short time
Are you interested?
Please contact our product specialist for further information.