Patient specific since 1997 OrthoPilot®
Choose a category or subcategory
Most advanced, reliable and frequently used Orthopaedic Navigation System
With OrthoPilot®, physicians have a tool for the precise execution of surgical interventions. The essential criterion in the development of the OrthoPilot® was its good integration within the surgical workflow by avoiding extension of operating time. In parallel, minimizing the strain on the patient caused by the navigation procedures was a central issue.
OrthoPilot® was developed to achieve the main surgical goal of accurate implant alignment without having to perform preoperational examinations or take radiation-intensive and expensive CT or MRI scans.
10 Reasons why also you should consider OrthoPilot®
- Userfriendly and integrated in OP-setting
- Precise, accurate and reproducible implant positioning
- CT-free navigation system
- Short intraoperative procedure time
- Optimized navigation instruments
- Large orthopaedic application range from ACL to TKR and THA
- Routine use in more than 300.000 cases
- Easy and reliable
- Proven evidence in more than 300 publications
- OrthoPilot® defines standards