Hydrophilic foam dressings
Askina® Foam Cavity is made of the same foam material as Askina® Foam, without the polyurethane backing. Its specific shape, high absorption capacity and resistance make it ideal for dressing deep, highly exuding wounds.
- Excellent fluid handling characteristics
- Cost efficient: no need for frequent dressing changes
- Enhances a moist wound environment
- No adherence to the wound; atraumatic dressing changes
- Visual control of exudate absorption
- Does not leave pressure marks when used under compression therapy
- Askina® Foam Cavity is highly resistant: easy to remove, without leaving particles
Askina® Foam Cavity is contraindicated for ulcers resulting from infections, such as tuberculosis, syphilis, deep fungal infections bites or third degree burns. In case of infections with inflammatory signs (temperature, oedema, redness, pain) contact proper medical authority. Resume the use of Askina® Foam Cavity when normal healing conditions are present again. Do not use if package is damaged or open.
- Deep cavity wounds with high exudate levels
- Wound tunnels
|Askina® Foam||Size||Pieces/box||Article number|
|Askina® Foam Cavity||2.5 cm x 40 cm||10||7244010|