Anterior Cervical Interbody Fusion System made of Titanium with Plasmapore® coating
CeSPACE® is a solid titanium spacer used for cervical interbody fusion. It is indicated for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the cervical disc and instabilities in the C3-C7 region. The implant is mantled with the proven Plasmapore® coating to increase the contact area between implant and endplate and to expedite a solid osteointegration. Combined with reliable and easy to use instrumentation, CeSPACE® is the solution for a successful cervical interbody fusion.
- Experience for many years and continuous development since the product launch in 2000.
- Primary stability through cranial and caudal fixation crown.
- Secondary stability through bony ingrowth into the Plasmapore® coating.
- Wide range of implant sizes presenting the right implant to fit the patient.
- Simple and clearly arranged instruments.
- Combined with S4® Cervical and Quintex® Aesculap offers a 360° treatment concept.
- Plasmapore® coating for high primary and secondary stability.
- The implant design is adapted to the needs of the cervical spine.
- Semi-round form ensures a maximum contact area.
- Option of filling with bone or bone substitute to enhance bone bridging.
- Firm connection to the inserter by means of a screw thread.
Cervical spine fusion in cases of:
Degenerative instability, post-discectomy syndrome und post-traumatic instabilities in the C3-C7 region.
Video Instrumentation CeSPACE®
Anterior Cervical Interbody Fusion