Anterior Cervical Interbody Fusion System made of biocompatible PEEK-OPTIMA® with a PLASMAPOREXP® coating
The CeSPACE® XP Interbody System brings an innovative surface enhancing technology, PLASMAPOREXP®, to ACDF procedures. The combination of a PEEK-OPTIMA® core with the osteoconductive PLASMAPOREXP® coating delivers enhanced implant stability, artifact free visualization, and proven biocompatibility.
CeSPACE® XP is indicated for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the cervical disc and instabilities in the C3-C7 region. The X-ray transparency of PEEK-OPTIMA® allows for a quick and simple assessment of the bone structure and progress towards bone fusion. The PLASMAPOREXP® coating delineates the contours of the implant under X-ray to allow for excellent visualization during insertion. Titanium pins serve as location markers.
Combined with reliable and easy to use instrumentation CeSPACE® XP is the solution for a successful cervical interbody fusion.
- High primary stability due to roughened surface which increases migration resistance and mechanical strength
- High secondary stability due to migration of bone cells into the PLASMAPOREXP® structure
- Wide range of implant sizes presenting the right implant to fit the patient
- Simple and clearly arranged instruments
- Combined with S4® Cervical and Quintex®, Aesculap offers a 360° treatment concept
- PLASMAPOREXP® osteoconductive porous Titanium coating over PEEK-OPTIMA® core
- PLASMAPOREXP® delineates the contours of the implant under X-ray to allow for excellent visualization during insertion
- Titanium pins serve as location markers
- Anatomical shape and serrated profile
- Semi-round form ensures a maximum contact area
- Option of filling with bone or bone substitute to enhance bone bridging
- Firm connection to the inserter by means of a clamp mechanism
Cervical spine fusion in cases of:
Degenerative instability, post-discectomy syndrome and post-traumatic instabilities in the C3-C7 region.
Video AESCULAP® XP
The choice of experts.