Concentrate for citrothermal disinfection and cleaning of hemodialysis machines.
Citric Acid 50 % is a liquid concentrate for the highly efficient citrothermal disinfection, cleaning and decalcification of haemodialyis machines. The concentrate is used at 83°C in accordance with the machine manufacturer`s instructions. Unlike disinfecting agents that have strongly oxidising or aggressive acidic properties, Citric acid 50 % with its highpowered disinfectant properties is very material compatible, user friendly and environmentally neutral.
- 6 and 10 l concentrate available in polyethylene canister
- Shel f life: 36 months
- Outstanding disinfectant and virucidal properties; bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal and virus-inactivating (including Parvorvirus, HBV, HCV, HIV)
- The active ingredient is listed by the DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology)
- Economical, since only low concentrations and quanties are needed
- Gentle on materials and highly effective at the same time
- Each application takes very little time
- No hazardous materials
- Environmentally neutral
For more information please contact:
Dr. Rainer Hector
Telephone: +49 (0)5661 71-3031