Clips for microsurgical treatment of arteriovenous malformations
KOPITNIK AVM Micro Clips are designed clips for the microsurgical treatment of angiomas. They exert a pre-defined closing force of between 50 to 70 grams and feature a special pyramid-shaped structure stamped on the inner blade surfaces. This surface structure allows the tissue to sink in between the pyramid shapes and thus doubles the contact surface for the tissue, ensuring that the AVM Micro Clip always has a secure grip of the vessel.
- Blade profile for a secure grip of the vessel.
- Immediately ready to use.
- No reprocessing costs.
- Sterile packed.
- Made of Phynox.
- 4 different blade lengths (2, 3, 4 and 5 mm).
- Straight and curved clips available.
- XS- and bayonet-shaped applier.
8 different clips and 7 appliers available. All clips are made of Phynox, a special cobalt-based alloy. This material has been used for manufacturing e.g. YASARGIL Aneurysm Clips for over 30 years.
- Microsurgical treatment of angiomas.