B. Braun's goal with the Dialog iQ was to challenge the thinking of today's current practice.
Drawing on over fifty years’ experience in dialysis systems technology – and working in constant dialogue with healthcare professionals – B. Braun is in an excellent position to ask the right questions in order to make a real difference in dialysis.
- How can hemodynamic stability be ensured in dialysis patients?
- What is the right balance between elimination and retention in HDF?
- Which treatment situations require careful online monitoring in dialysis?
- How can safety and usability improve patient satisfaction?1
- The Dialog iQ’s system with two biological inputs gives improved information on the patient’s hemodynamic condition.
Scientific knowledge about the elimination of uremic toxins during HDF has been growing over recent years. Maybe it is not only a matter of elimination anymore.
It is important to measure and achieve appropriate dialysis dose for all patients and in all treatment modes (SNCO, HD, HDF).
SAFETY & USABILITY
Ease of use in dialysis equipment means more time to focus on what is most important – the patients.
For more information please contact:
Assistant Marketing Hemodialysis Systems
Telephone: +49 (0)5661 71-3716