A/V Bloodline Systems for Dialog iQ
Usability is more than just ease of handling of one or two components. It is the entire user experience of the dialysis system. Our bloodlines are designed by experts in the field for optimal performance with our machines, for your long-term care and quality of life.
- Risk of blood contamination in the machine is reduced with PODs (Pressure Oscillating Diaphragms)
- Automated loading of DiaStream iQ reduces risk of repetitive strain injuries
- PODs reduce blood-air contact, reducing clotting
- Reduced extracorporeal blood volume, in particular in single-needle therapies
- DiaStream iQ Multiconnector saves time with automated loading and ejection of bloodline
- Reduced workload in setting up all therapies, especially single-needle
GOOD TO KNOW ...
Less blood-air contact reduces the risk of clotting during therapy.1
For more information please contact:
Junior Product Manager A/V Bloodline Systems
Tel.: +49 5661 71-7178
1 Kessler M et al. Anticoagulation in Chronic Hemodialysis: Progress Toward an Optimal Approach. Semin Dial. 2015 Sep-Oct;28(5):474-89.
DiaStream iQ Multiconnector