EasyComp is a GMP-validated software for the evaluation of the compatibility of parenteral nutrition regimens for adult and pediatric patients. It allows the user to check whether the chosen composition will be physico-chemically stable or not. If not, EasyComp will suggest corrective measures to make an unstable regimen stable.
The stability statements are based on laboratory tests, which define a window of compatibility. The server-based database will make updates immediately effective for every user.
Once the compatibility of a regimen is confirmed, EasyComp allows the user to print the label, the worksheet and the prescription sheet for the patient‘s file.
The inbuilt patient management allows to file and review regimens for documentation and to recall previous regimen form the patient’s history.
Since EasyComp has to be adapted to country-specific products and local language, please get in touch with us to check available product portfolio in your country.
- Is a GMP-validated compatibility software
- Checks for compatibility and stability of a regimen
- Suggests corrective measures to make an unstable regimen stable
- Provides stability statement and shelf life
- Prints labels, worksheets (including sequence of mixing) and prescription sheet for the patient file
- Includes a patient management, which allows to file and review patient’s history
- Can save and recall standard regimens and regimens from patient’s history
- Allows individual configuration