Temporary double-lumen catheter for hemodialysis
The Haemocat Signo is a temporary double-lumen catheter for extracorporeal blood treatments and specifically designed for use in acute dialysis. The catheter is positioned here by the established Seldinger technique in the jugular, subclavian or femoral vein.
The outstanding advantage of Haemocat Signo is the quick and simple control of the catheter's position at the site of insertion using the arterial ECG lead. This simultaneous and efficient catheter positioning technique eliminates the need for any additional X-ray monitoring or any awkward repositioning of the patient.
- Positioning, control and correction of the catheter all in one step thanks to artrial ECG lead
- Patient-friendly as there is no re-catheterisation due to misplacement
- High cost-effectiveness thanks to low personnel and organisational costs
- Safe and easy catheter insertion thanks to kink-proof guide wire with J-tip
- Closed system for vein puncture using a valve canula
- Dispenser for one-handed manipulation of the guide wire
- DEHP-free product
- The Haemocat Signo is available in the convenient Seldinger Operations set
For more information please contact:
Telephone: +49 (0)5661 71-6282