Renal Care Center Dagupan City
Dagupan Doctors Villaflor Memorial Hospital
Annex building, Mayombo District
Phone: +63 9175153646
Opening of Nephrology Clinic-
Monday - Saturdays 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
Opening of Hemodialysis Unit-
Mondays - Saturdays 06:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Outpatient nephrology care
- Holiday dialysis
- WiFi / Internet
- Newspapers / Magazines
If you are interested in holiday dialysis in our renal care center, please do not hesitate to contact our Head Nurse, Ricardo T. Ballesteros Jr. via +63 9175153646, +63 9258322682. We will then help you to arrange the sessions
Star Plaza Hotel along Downtown at AB Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City
Leisure Coast Hotel and RESORT in Bonuan Binloc, Dagupan City. A first-class beach resort in the city with swimming pools, slides etc..
Lenox Hotel along Rizal St.,Downtown District, Dagupan City
Pangasian Regency Hotel Jose de Venecia Avenue, Calasiao, Pangasinan accessible to fast food chains like Jolibee, Chowking and Robinson's Mall
Dagupan Garden and Village Hotel along Lucao District, Dagupan City. Twin hotels nestled in an idyllic suburban area of the city away from the hustle and bustle of the city's main commercial and business center.
- Just 45 minutes from the center. The Statue of Our Lady of Manaoag is a 17th century ivory image of Virgin Mary with the child Jesus enshrined at the high altar of the Basilica. Our Lady of Manaoag Church has reportedly been known for miracles. A major pilgrimage site in the country and purportedly has a long history of miraculous evidence from devotees.
- A national park located at Alaminos City, Pangasinan and just an hour and 30 mins away from the center. Islands are scattered in Lingayen Gulf but only 3 of them are developed for tourism: Governor Island, Quezon Island and Children's Island. The Lucap wharf in Alaminos is the entrance to the National Park.
- A historical landmark situated at the back of the provincial capital of Pangasinan in Lingayen. 19 km away from the center. It is a historical place and a silent witness to a battle that occurred during World War II, where Gen. Mac Arthur and his troops landed on January 9, 1945 for the Liberation of Luzon from the Japanese Army. Now Lingayen Beach boasts not only of white sand or colorful seashells, but its shore offers romance to every visitor, fine and clean with a long stretch of more than 2 kilometers where kids and adults can relax and enjoy the sun.
- Patar Beach Bolinao, Pangasinan. Well known as the Mini Boracay of the North due to its pristine White sand beach, crystal clear water and lesser crowd. When you walk towards the end part, a rock formation makes the place even more appealing. Also a very peaceful and romantic place especially at sunset.