Renal Care Center Olongapo City
B. Braun Avitum St.Jude Dialysis & Renal Care Center
2nd Flr. 62-18th Harris St. East Bajac-Bajac
Olongapo City Zambales Philippines
Phone: +63 9175153635, +63 9258322688
Opening hours of Nephrology clinic-
Monday - Friday 03:00 pm – 05:00 pm
Opening hours of Renal Care Center-
Monday - Saturday 05:30 am - 03:00 am
- In & Outpatient nephrology care
- Holiday dialysis
- WiFi / Internet
- Newspapers / Magazines
If you are interested in holiday dialysis in our renal care center, please do not hesitate to contact our Head Nurse, Dino Baltazar, Jr. via Globe Phone: 09175153637 & Smart Phone: 09258322688. We will help you to arrange the sessions.
Rating: (9.2 Star) The Reef Hotel & Residences Subic Bay Freeport Zone Olongapo
Olongapo City, Zambales History:
Olongapo was first inhabited by the Aetas before it was discovered by the Spaniards. It was then a small fishing village of Subic, with the majority of the people getting their livelihood through that activity. When the Spaniards came and conquered the town on 1884, they made it their navy settlement. King Alfonso II declared Subic Bay as Spain’s stronghold in the Far East because of its notable deep water harbor and the protection provided by the mountains surrounding the place against strong winds.
- Olongapo City Museum – this museum contains dioramas, artifacts, and paintings about the history of the city. At the entrance, a rotating Ulo ng Apo statue greets visitors.
- Marikit Park – One of the earliest parks of Olongapo, it became famous in its time. Today, it is near Gordon College, the museum, the convention center and the library.
- Olongapo Lighthouse – provides a panoramic view, perfect for picture taking. This old lighthouse is located along the national highway going to the north. It overlooks the Subic Bay Freeport area.
Festivals and Celebrations:
- Dinamulag Mango Festival –celebrated for the specific mango variety in the city. It is thought by some that this mango is one of the sweetest. This festival is celebrated every April.
- Sibit-Sibit Festival –a word derived from the word that means a small paddle boat used for fishing, as Olongapo originated as one of the country’s ancient fishing villages. The Sibit-Sibit festival is an annual event held in the city to interpret its the rich and colorful history. There are lots of activities in this festival such as aqua sports activities, club activities, entertainment sprees and talent showdowns. Aqua sports activities are the banca races: single rowing, double rowing, motorized banca race and motorized.