Renal Care Center Bratsk
Yangelya Str. 16B
Phone: +7 (3953) 41-06-46
Monday - Saturday 07:00 am - 08:30 pm
- Outpatient nephrology care
- Holiday dialysis
- WiFi / Internet
- Newspaper / Magazines
Additional info - Holiday Dialysis
If you interested in holiday dialysis in our renal care center, please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to arrange the sessions for you.
Taiga hotel 3*
Mira Str., 35
Phone: +7 3953 41 47 10
Bratsk hotel 3*
Deputatskaya Str., 32
Phone: +7 3953 301 000
Turist hotel 4*
Naymushina Str., 28
Phone: +7 3953 37 87 43
Bratsk is a town in Irkutsk region located on the Angara River. The city is located in the center of the East-Siberian region of Russia and is the center of the intersection of the most important railway, water, automotive, aviation, communication lines, linking the European and Asian continents to the north of East Siberia and Yakutia. The climate in Bratsk is continental, which means long severe frosty winters and short hot summers. The city was founded relatively recently - in the middle of the XX century - in connection with the construction of the Bratsk hydroelectric power plant. The population is currently around 250,000 people. Despite this, there are many cultural and historical places, theaters, museums, cathedrals, monuments in Bratsk.
Tourist attractions in the town and surrounding areas
- Angarskaya Village - the village of old traditional houses
- The Drama Theatre of Bratsk is the only professional theater in the northern Irkutsk region.
- Bratsk hydroelectric power plant
- Bratskoye vzmorje - one of the most famous health resorts of the Irkutsk region. It gained wide popularity and status as a resort of national importance due its own spring of mineral water, "Bratskaya"
- Bratsk water storage basin