Renal Care Center Chelyabinsk
16, Vorovskogo Str.
55А, Molodogvardeitsev Str.
Phone: +7 (351) 222-01-97
Phone: +7 (351) 225-01-97
Monday - Saturday 06:00 am - 02:00 pm
Monday – Saturday 07:00 am - 02:00 am
- Outpatient nephrology care
- Holiday dialysis
- WiFi / Internet
- Newspaper / Magazines
Additional info - Holiday Dialysis
If you interested in holiday dialysis in our renal care center, please send us your request to email@example.com and we will help you to arrange the sessions for you.
www.hotel-vizit.ru, Tel.: +7 (351) 263-46-01
www.astra74.ru, Tel.: +7 (351) 232-19-19
Black Cube mini-hotel
www.blackcube74.ru, Tel.: +7 (351) 225-11-55
www.markhotel.ru, Tel.: +7 (351) 264-22-29
www.arbat74.ru, Tel.: +7 (351) 200-44-05
www.malahit74.ru, Tel.: +7 (351) 247-45-02
Chelyabinsk has a reputation as an industrial giant. Not less than half of its area is occupied by a giant industrial zone. Chelyabinsk was founded as a fortress in 1736. It used to be a quiet town. However, in the beginning of the 20th century, it turned into the largest trading center in Russia.
- The ancient Lake Smolino, which is located within the borders of Chelyabinsk. It is about 3 million years. On the banks of this lake, archeologists found a sink-stone of a prehistoric fisherman dating to the 4th millennium BCE;
- Walk along the oldest and the most beautiful street in Chelyabinsk – Kirovka or Chelyabinskiy Arbat. It is a pedestrian street with many interesting monuments;
- The museum of local history with a collection of over 300,000 items, including artifacts of national significance. Its building on the river Miass embankment is one of the most beautiful in the city. It is the place where Chelyabinsk fortress was founded in the beginning of the 18th century. External outlines of the building resemble the towers and walls of the fortress;
- "Ural Lightning" Ice Palace - the second standard 400-meter speed skating track with artificial ice under the roof. This Ice Palace houses the only museum of speed skating in Russia, telling the history of the sport and its development in the Chelyabinsk region, and showing the achievements of the countrymen at the Olympic Games, World Championships and European Championships;
- Art Gallery with 11,000 exhibits.