Renal Care Center Lugo
B. Braun Avitum Servicios Renales, S.A.U.
Rua Virxe da Esperanza 15-19
Phone: +34 982 218 279
Monday to Saturday 08:30 am – 07:00 pm
- Hemodiafiltration on line
- Holiday dialysis
- WiFi / Internet
Additional info - Holiday Dialysis
Nearest Hospital: Hospital Xeral Lugo
Dialysis equipment: Dialog+
Gran Hotel Lugo, Avenida Ramón Ferreiro 2, 27002 Lugo - distance to renal care center: 1,3 km
Hotel Ciudad de Lugo, Carril das Hortas 29, 27002 Lugo - distance to renal care center: 1,6 km
Hotel Balneario Guitiriz, Carretera del Balneario s/n, 27300 Guitiriz (Lugo) - distance to renal care center: 45 km
Lugo is a city founded by the Romans that has amassed more than two thousand years of heritage. It has the only Roman city walls in the world that are both intact and entirely complete. It is located in the northwestern part of the country, in the autonomous region of Galicia. Galicia, known as "the green corner of Spain," is famous for its varied and beautiful landscape.
Tourist attractions in the town and surrounding areas
- Roman walls - The Roman Walls of Lugo are the only complete and intact urban defensive walls surviving anywhere in the former Roman Empire. Five of the original gates, and 46 interval towers are still intact. These 3rd-century walls are protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. A good way to see the city is to stand atop this imposing construction and stroll along the 2,117 meters of its perimeter.
- Miño park - a walk through nature along the banks of the river Miño with different levels of accessibility. This space close to the city forms part of the brand-new Terras do Miño Biosphere Reserve, recognized by UNESCO in 2002.
- Pilgrim's Route to Santiago de Compostela - The pilgrimage Primitive Way to Compostela crosses the Lugo region. It goes into Lugo city through the gate of San Pedro, continuing through an urban route that leads to the Cathedral of Santa María. Many interesting spots and churches can be visited along the route.
- Museum and castro of Viladonga - some 25 kilometers from Lugo, one of the most well-preserved castros (old Iberian-Roman hill-forts) in Galicia.