Renal Care Center Úbeda
B. Braun Avitum Servicios Renales, S.A.U.
Avda. Cronista Juan de la Torre s/n
Phone: + 34 953 795 538
Monday - Saturday 08:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Hemodiafiltration online
- Late shift
- WiFi / Internet
- Newspaper / Magazines
Additional info - Holiday Dialysis
Nearest Hospital: General Hospital Ubeda
Dialysis equipment: Dialog+
Hotel RL Ciudad de Ubeda, Cronista Juan de La Torre, 23400 Ubeda - distance to renal care center 0,1 km
Hotel El Postigo, Calle del Postigo, 5 - 23400 Ubeda - distance to renal care center 1,8 km
Parador de Ubeda, Plaza de Vazquez Molina, 23400 Ubeda - distance to renal care center 2,1 km
Úbeda is a city in the province of Jaén in south-central Spain. It is situated on the hills of the same name in a landscape of olive trees and cereal fields. The legacy of Renaissance architecture of Ubeda and the neighboring city of Baeza was recognized as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Tourist attractions in the town and surrounding areas
- Vázquez de Molina Square: Many of Úbeda’s most important buildings are located in this square, among them the City Hall, or Palace of Chains, the Parador de Turismo in Dean Ortega's palace, the Palace of the Marquis of Mancera, the Sacred Chapel of El Salvador, the Collegiate Church of Santa María de los Reales Alcázares and the old granary.
- El Salvador chapel: One of the best examples of Renaissance architecture. The Plateresque-style doorways are outstanding. Inside, a main reredos by Alonso de Berruguete and grilles by Maestro Bartolomé are preserved.
- Santiago hospital: considered “the Andalusian Escorial.” Behind the sober façade of this monumental building - today an active cultural center - is hidden a bright Classicist courtyard and a beautiful chapel. Free admission.
- Baeza: Together with neighboring city of Úbeda (8 km distant), it has the most important Renaissance heritage in the province. The Cathedral, the Antonio Machado University site and many aristocratic houses and palaces are its outstanding features.
- Natural Park of Cazorla, Segura and las Villas: Spain's largest protected area and one of its most extensively forested zones. Recognizing its exceptional ecological importance, it was designated a UNESCO biosphere reserve. It is also a National Hunting Reserve and Special Bird Protection Area. The main gateway to the park is Cazorla, which is 45 km east of Úbeda.