Women do not have time for bladder weakness neither should feel shame about
Mothers want to cuddle, play, bounce, laugh, constantly do new things and share plenty of “first times” in their children lives. With children routines and procedures are different and often it becomes a real challenge to combine family life with her job or career. There is certainly no time for bladder weakness and the constant search for a toilet.
Same for women who simply want to laugh unconstrained or continue doing sports without feeling frustrated or ashamed because of urine leakages. There is no reason why they should not feel free again and be self-confident.
Today, more than 24 million women in the United States are estimated to suffer from SUI, and because the disorder becomes more prevalent with age, this number is projected to increase in response to ongoing demographic changes.(1) It is often caused by pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, sports and other urological complications.(2) For these women Diveen® could be a real solution.
What is Diveen®?
Diveen® is an innovative intravaginal device that is non-surgical and discreet with an efficiency that is clinically proven to reduce significantly the risk of urine leakages.(3)
Diveen® is indicated for women who suffer from urinary incontinence (stress or mixed urinary incontinence). Being an innovative and patented concept.(3)
* Please read the product instructions carefully before use. Consult your doctor for advice on managing your incontinence.
What are the advantages of using Diveen®?
- Discreet protection inserted in the vagina like a tampon
- A unique mechanism which brings about significant reduction of the risk of urine leakage.(3)
- Biocompatible material.(4)
- The product could remain in the vagina up to 12 hours to enjoy physical activity with total peace of mind.
- Remove the device at night after one day of use.
How does Diveen® act?
From an innovative and patented concept(3), Diveen® has been designed to support the anterior vaginal wall in the area below the bladder neck. During an effort such as e.g. coughing, the intraabdominal pressure suddenly rises and generates a peak of pressure which transmits itself via the bladder on the flexible ring of Diveen®. This in turn causes the rigid part of the device to move upwards(1), thus supporting instantly the urethra and reducing significantly the incidence of urine leakages.(3)
Clinically proven efficacy
Clinically proven efficacy in the management of stress urinary incontinence in women (3), Diveen® has been shown to:
- Reduce the incidence of urinary leakages by 69 percent on average.(3)
- 78/100 patients who used the product were satisfied.(3)
- Improve users' emotional well-being.(3)
(1) Wu JM, Hundley AF, Fulton RG. Forecasting the prevalence of pelvic floor disorders in US women 2010–2050. Obst Gynecol. 2009;114(6):1278–83.nn
(2) Haab. F. et al. Traitement de l'incontinence urinaire d'effort par colposuspension percutanée: une technique non satisfaisante. Progrès en urologie 2001, 11:336-339
(3) Cornu J.N et al. 75NC007 device for noninvasive stress urinary incontinence management in women: a randomized contol trial. International Urogynecology Journal 2012, 23 (12): 1727-34
(4) Biological Evaluation Summary Report 7.14.AS.001, 2021 – Data on file