Ennovate® Hospital Workflow Management
Smarter than you think
Ennovate® is the epitome of the most advanced spinal platform provided by AESCULAP®. This solution platform leverages spinal fusion on a whole new level by placing the patient in the center of the treatment and allowing the surgeon to perform uncompromising spinal corrections of all pathologies.
The smart instrument and tray design combines simplicity and versatility allowing the whole team to individualize the platform specifically to the patients need. Beyond that, the unique combination of Ennovate® instruments and implants allow to tailor the platform based on intra-operative conditions and patient pathologies, enabling to provide the best possible therapy and outcome.
Ennovate® Modular Instruments
Did you know that on average a maximum of 22 % of all instruments a hospital owns are used in the OR? 
Be smart – Ennovate® is a platform that helps you to take advantage of your resources and increase efficiency.
- Customizable instrument modules reduce the amount of redundant instruments, cutting the number of sterilization units by at least 50 % and decreasing economic burden. , 
- Demountable instruments and validated trays improve reprocessing quality by increasing the reliability and results of your processes. , 
- Our process optimization solutions support you in unlocking your potentials by achieving a more efficient time management and savings for each reprocessing cycle. 
Ennovate® Sterile Implants
The key to your peace of mind
Did you know that during surgery only 6% of all implants on the tray are used and that the unused implants still have to be reprocessed? 
Be lean – Ennovate® enables customized implant portfolio, supporting transparency and a tailored portfolio reducing redundant items.
- Modular and customizable supply carts for sterile implants allow lean processes and reduced storage requirements.
- Reliable results and efficient time management due to smooth and traceable workflows.
- Providing sterile packed implants, eliminates reprocessing, reduces economic burden and gives more time for instrument management.
- A modular storage solution for sterile packed implants allows to arrange items clearly for fast recognition and finding.
 Kaplan S, Sadler B, Little K, et al. Can sustainable hospitals help bend the health care cost curve? Issue Brief Commonwealth Fund pub. 1641. 2012 Nov; 29: 1-14.
 Compared to S4 Spinal System. Based on the existing express care set definitions.
 Von Eiff W. Instrumentenmanagement und die Wirtschaftlichkeit chirurgischer Prozeduren – Prozessoptimierung und Kostensenkung. HCM, 2016 Dez; 7. Jg.: 34-7.
 Robert-Koch-Institute. Instrument Reprocessing – Reprocessing of Instruments to Retain Value. 10th anniversary edition 2016. 63 ff.
 Roth K. Drei Jahre ISO 17664 – was hat sich getan, welche Auswirkungen gibt es auf die Praxis? aseptica. 13. Jahrgang 2007 – Heft 4. 19-21.