Insights - Are you asking yourself the same questions?
- How can the tray content be adapted to the most up-to-date surgical techniques?
- How can I increase the productivity and efficiency of my surgical sets?
- How can we unify the different interests of the clinical staff involved?
- How can I reach leaner reprocessing procedures?
- Definition of the goals and methods during a kick-off event with all hospital staff members involved in the project.
- Demand-orientated optimization of the tray contents and tray quantities after consultation with the users.
- After the consultation, we will work on the recommendations to restructure the sets.
Steps of set consulting:
- Elimination of non-used instruments or sets / specialized doctor sets or instruments
- Standardization of set contents of the same type / of basic instruments for all surgical specialties (e.g. material scissors)
- Modernization: Instrument upgrade to state-of-the-art level and performance
- Optimization: Adaption of set contents to the intended use where necessary / fusion or splitting of sets where necessary to ensure efficient workflows
- Containerization: Definition of appropriate size of containers fitting to the set content
Your benefits & outcome
- Slim and streamlined set structure and set content
- Shorter packaging times
- Weight reduction of the sets
- More efficient use of human and technical resources
- Lower repair rate
- Reduced purchase costs
- Efficient tray flow
- Unified exchange reserves
- Optimized procurement processes
- Reduction of manufacturers variety
- Standardized instrument patterns
- Create new set lists
„We sincerely value our partnership! This experience added a lot to our practice and knowledge! We appreciate your hospitality and your great support! Thank You!“
„We were very honored to visit your exhibition, where we meet an especially consultancy which convince us to buy all the instruments we need. We appreciate the quality of the products and we strongly affirm that is only the beginning of cooperation with Aesculap. Congratulation for your work and we ensure you that the partnership will be for a long time.“