Askina® Barrier Film
Lasting skin protection for ostomy and wound care
Askina® Barrier Film is a rapid drying, transparent, breathable skin barrier that brings 48 to 72 hours protection to intact or damaged skin.
Prevents skin breakdown caused by moisture:
- Protection of vulnerable areas or sensitive, fragile skin: heels, elbows, toes, hips
- Protection of incontinent patients’ skin
Protects skin at risk from maceration and excoriation:
- Periwound skin
- Peristomal area
Maintains the integrity of newly healed skin.
Easy to use:
- Dries after 30 seconds after application on the skin.
- Odor-free 30 seconds after application.
- Pump action enables product to be applied to skin from most angles (approx. 140 pumps).
- Does not leave a tacky residue on the skin when dry.
- Remains clear on the skin.
Indicated for protecting intact or damaged skin from body fluids in the areas of:
- Incontinence skin care
- Peri-stomal skin protection
- Peri-wound skin protection
Askina® Barrier Film may be used on adults, children and infants over 12 weeks old.
|Askina Barrier Film||Size||Piece/box||Article number|
|Spray bottle||28 ml||1||5036|