Using Space infusion pumps safely in MRI environments
SpaceStation MRI shields the pumps against magnetic fields and thereby ensures interference-free images.
Now, when Space infusion pumps are used, special treatments like TCI can be given during MRI examinations.
- Shielded aluminum housing (RAL 9002)
- Dimensions: HxWxD: 375 mm x 450 mm x 311 mm without trolley
- Dimensions: HxWxD: 1350 mm x 656 mm x 600 mm when mounted on trolley
- Weight: 50 kg without pumps
- Can be used with up to four Space infusion pumps Perfusor® or Infusomat®
- SpaceStation MRI can be battery-operated for up to 6 hours
- Trolley can be extended to for assembly with a MRI-compatible patient monitor
- Continually monitors magnetic field strength
- Triggers an optical and acoustic alarm when maximum allowable magnetic field strength is exceeded
- Very low added investment required
- No unnecessary or time consuming upgrading to special infusion pumps
- Standard infusion lines can be used
- Safe operation thanks to the integrated "navigation assistant" TeslaSpy®