Highly compact venous access ports for standard or brachial implantation
Celsite® Baby / Brachial Access Port Systems are indicated for any condition that requires mid to long-term intermittent or continuous venous infusion.
They are intended to be used for repeated, intravenous administration of, for example, chemotherapy, antibiotic and anti-viral drugs, parenteral nutrition, blood sampling or transfusion.
The very low-profile Celsite® Babyport® is indicated for babies, infants or cachectic adults. Celsite® for brachial implantation is designed to minimize pocket size for comfortable and aesthetic upper or lower arm placement.
- Compact port design with large puncture area in relation to the port housing size
- Available with radiopaque "CT" marking (except for the US market) which indicates power injectability of the port on x-ray
- High pressure resistance up to 325 PSI (22,4 bar)
- Anatomic design and lower profiled nose for simplified insertion and patient comfort
- Titanium chamber for enhanced security
- High density silicone septum for reliable puncture and to ensure maximum port life
- 2 suture holes to facilitate fixation of the port
- The radiopaque catheter is graduated from 5 cm in order to facilitate an easy, precise and safe implantation
- Rounded atraumatic catheter tip
- Reliable radiopaque connection ring with anti-kink protection
- MRI compatible, Latex, DEHP and PVC free
Available Implantation Technique
- Seldinger, over-the-wire