Venous PSU access ports with valved catheter tip
Celsite® Concept Access Port Systems are indicated for any condition that requires mid to long-term intermittent or continuous venous infusion.
They are intended to be used for repeated, intravenous administration of, for example, chemotherapy, antibiotic and anti-viral drugs, parenteral nutrition, blood sampling or transfusion.
The 3-way distal valve catheter helps to reduce spontaneous blood reflux into the catheter and occlusions due to thrombosis by still allowing easy infusion and aspiration.
- Distal 3-way valve (infusion, aspiration and closed)
- Anti-Reflux radiopaque silicone catheter Infusion
- Minimizes risk of catheter blockage due to thrombosis by still allowing easy infusion and aspiration
- Anatomic design and lower profiled nose for simplified insertion and patient comfort
- Made out of lightweight polysulphone
- Titanium chamber for enhanced security
- High density silicone septum for reliable puncture and to ensure maximum port life
- 3 suture holes to facilitate fixation of the port
- The radiopaque catheter is graduated from 5 cm in order to facilitate an easy, precise and safe implantation
- Reliable radiopaque connection ring with anti-kink protection
- MRI compatible, Latex, DEHP and PVC free
- Pressure resistant up to 72.5 psi (5 bar)
Available Implantation Technique