Anterior Cervical Interbody Fusion System made of biocompatible PEEK-Optima®
CeSPACE® is an implant made of biocompatible PEEK-Optima®. It is indicated for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the cervical disc and instabilities in the C3-C7 region. The X-ray transparency allows for a quick and simple assessment of the bone structure and progress towards bone fusion. Tantal pins serve as location markers. The modulus of elasticity of 3.6 GPa encourages load sharing between implant material and natural bone, thereby stimulating bone healing activity.
Combined with reliable and easy to use instrumentation, CeSPACE® is the solution for a successful cervical interbody fusion.
- Exact implant fit ensures primary stability
- Secondary stability is assured through fusion
- Wide range of implant sizes presenting the right implant to fit the patient
- Simple and clearly arranged instruments
- Combined with S4® Cervical and ABC2 Aesculap offers a 360° treatment concept
- PEEK-Optima® is transparent to X-rays and is artefact-free
- Tantal markers serve as location markers
- Anatomical shape and serrated profile
- Semi-round form ensures a maximum contact area
- Option of filling with bone or bone substitute to enhance bone bridging
- Firm connection to the inserter by means of a clamp mechanism
Cervical spine fusion in cases of:
Degenerative instability, post-discectomy syndrome and post-traumatic instabilities in the C3-C7 region.
Video Instrumentation CeSPACE®
Anterior Cervical Interbody Fusion