Anterior Cervical Interbody Fusion System made of Titanium with Plasmapore® coating
CeSPACE® is a solid titanium spacer used for cervical interbody fusion. It is indicated for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the cervical disc and instabilities in the C3-C7 region. The implant is mantled with the proven Plasmapore® coating to increase the contact area between implant and endplate and to expedite a solid osteointegration. Combined with reliable and easy to use instrumentation, CeSPACE® is the solution for a successful cervical interbody fusion.
- Experience for many years and continuous development since the product launch in 2000
- Primary stability through cranial and caudal fixation crown
- Secondary stability through bony ingrowth into the Plasmapore® coating
- Wide range of implant sizes presenting the right implant to fit the patient
- Simple and clearly arranged instruments
- Combined with S4® Cervical and ABC2 Aesculap offers a 360° treatment concept
- Plasmapore® coating for high primary and secondary stability
- The implant design is adapted to the needs of the cervical spine
- Semi-round form ensures a maximum contact area
- Option of filling with bone or bone substitute to enhance bone bridging
- Firm connection to the inserter by means of a screw thread
Cervical spine fusion in cases of: Degenerative instability, post-discectomy syndrome und post-traumatic instabilities in the C3-C7 region.