Vented dispensing pin with swabable needlefree access valve (0,2µm air filter and 5µm particle filter).
Vented dispensing pin with swabable needle-free access valve designed for injections and withdrawals of toxic fluids from containers (i.e. glass vials, semi-rigid and glass container).
Featured with an integrated air filter (0,2 µm) and particle filter (5 µm).
Protection against the risk of chemical contamination:
- 0,2 µm air filter prevents toxic aerosols from escaping
- Swabable valve reduces the risk of drug spillage
Protection against the risk of particulate contamination:
- Inbuilt 5 µm particle filter retains i.e. undissolved lyophilisates, rubber and plastic particles
Protection against sharps injury through needle-free technology
Protection against the risk of microbiological contamination
- Swabable valve automatically closes upon disconnection of syringe
- Needle-free access valve easy to swab with alcohol pad (i.e. Softa®-Cloth CHX 2%) thanks to its flat surface
More time for patients or operative tasks
Integrated air vent making over-pressure release techniques avoidable
- Compatible with Luer-Lock and Luer-Slip
- Allows multiple access for direct aspiration or fluid injection
- Consistent flow rate
- Two-lumen spike fitting with common vials and containers
- Designed to ensure clean, leak-proof and convenient injections and withdrawals
Protection against DEHP exposure
- Product is PVC-, DEHP, and Latex-free