The range of red Mini-Spike® Chemo are used to withdraw or inject cytostatic and cytotoxic drugs from medication vial or semi-rigid containers.
Featured with a 5µm particle filter and a 0,2µm bacteria retentive air filter, the red Mini-Spike® Chemo are a rational solution to reduce chemical, microbial and particle contamination.
The integrated air channel of Mini-Spike® Chemo enables to automate pressure balancing steps which significantly increase efficiency. The 0,2µm air filter retains all aerosols which the toxic powdered drugs produces during reconstitution.
Designed with a snap cap, Mini-Spike® Chemo enables to reduce touch contamination, by allowing the user to work conveniently away from the critical luer connection.
The molded tight-sealing cap improves working hygiene by preventing loss of cap and potential leakages when closed.
The ergonomic design of Mini-Spike® Chemo ensures an optimal flow rate during injections and withdrawals.
Mini-Spike® Chemo is PVC-, DEHP, and Latex-free
- Needle-free solution to withdraw or inject toxic fluids.
- 5 µm fluid filter to prevent particle contamination.
- 0,2µm air filter to prevent microbial and chemical contamination and retain aerosols.
- Inbuilt air channel which automates pressure balancing.
- High flow rate
- Ergonomic design
- Tight-Seal snap cap for ergonomic handling
- Increase efficiency
- Needle-free dispensing pin
- Tight-Sealing snap cap
- 5µm particle filter
- 0,2 µm air filter
- 2 distinct air and fluid channels
- Automation of pressure balancing
- Universal spike for medication vial
- Large grip plate for convenient and intuitive handling
- PVC- , DEHP- , Latex -free
Mini-Spike® Chemo V possesses an integrated two way valve which protects against free-flow when the system is turned upside down.
Mini-Spike® Chemo Micro-tip offers a thinner spike to perforate smaller vials to prevent small rubber stoppers from being pushed into the vial. Additionally, Mini-Spike® Chemo Micro-tip does not have a particle filter to minimize drug retention volume.