Mini-Spike®, Mini-Spike® V, Mini-Spike® Micro-tip
The range of green Mini-Spike® are used to withdraw or inject fluids from medication vial or semi-rigid containers. Featured with a 0,45µm bacteria retentive air filter, the green Mini-Spike® reduces contamination.
The integrated air channel of Mini-Spike® enables to automate and filter pressure balancing technique steps which significantly increase efficiency and safety.
Designed with a snap cap, Mini-Spike® enables to reduce touch contamination, by allowing the user to work conveniently away from the critical luer connection.
The molded tight-sealing cap improves working hygiene by preventing loss of cap and potential leakages when closed.
Mini-Spike® is PVC- , DEHP- and Latex- free.
- Needle-free solution to withdraw or injection fluids.
- Prevents chemical, microbial contamination.
- Inbuilt air channel which automates pressure balancing.
- High flow rate
- Ergonomic design
- Increase efficiency
- Needle-free dispensing pin
- Tight-Sealing snap cap
- 0,45 µm air filter
- 2 distinct air and fluid channels
- Automation of pressure balancing
- Universal spike for medication vial
- Large grip plate for convenient and intuitive handling
- PVC- , DEHP- , Latex -free
Mini-Spike® V possesses an integrated two way valve which protects against free-flow when the system is turned upside down.
Mini-Spike® Micro-tip offers a thinner spike to perforate smaller vials to prevent small rubber stoppers from being pushed into the vial.