Omnifix® Luer Duo
Single-use 3-piece syringes with Luer connector and detached needle
Omnifix® Luer Duo is a hypodermic 3-piece syringe with Luer connector and detached needle. The single-use device is intended to be used for the following purpose:
Aspiration and injection of fluids in combination with adequate medical devices via clinically intended access routes (intravascular, intramuscular, subcutaneous, intracutaneous injections, intrathecal, intranasal, enteral, intraurethral, intravaginal, joint and soft tissue injections).
Admixture of drugs to an infusion solution according to SPC of medication in combination with adequate medical devices.
Extraction of body fluids and tissue via aspiration together with adequate medical devices.
The devices are intended to be used for which the respective intended therapy for 3-piece syringes is prescribed (e.g. infusion therapy, injection therapy, nutrition therapy, extraction of body fluids and tissue). No gender or age related limitations. 3-piece syringes can be used for adults, pediatric and neonates.
The syringe barrel and plunger are made of polypropylene. The plunger stopper with double sealing ring is made of polyisoprene.
- Highly transparent barrel with high contrast graduation for easy reading and exact dosing
- Plunger stopper with double sealing ring allows slow aspiration and injection
- Safe plunger backstop helps to prevent unintentional plunger withdrawal and the loss of any liquids
- Graduation extended beyond nominal volume for 2 ml and 10 ml
- Duo version combines syringe and detached needle in one packaging resulting in less waste compared to single packed products
- Not manufactured with Polyvinylchloride (PVC), Bisphenol A (BPA), Diethylhexylphthalate (DEHP) and Latex
- Manufactured according to ISO 7886-1 and ISO 7864