Peripheral drug coated balloon catheter
SeQuent® Please OTW features an optimized and clinically proven drug-coating technology which facilitates the safe and effective treatment of patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD) in above and below the knee indications. [1, 2]
Controlled and effective drug dosage of Paclitaxel
- Drug Dosage 3μg/mm2
- Effective reduction of TLR compared to uncoated balloons
- Homogeneous coating even in the balloon folds exceeding distal and proximal markers
Resveratrol: A hydrophilic excipient
- Naturally occurring, plant-based substance
- Acts as hydrophilic spacer and makes the Paclitaxel bioavailable
- Enables controlled drug transfer into vessel wall
Mechanically resistant coating 
- Low drug loss in simulated use (<2 %)
- High available drug dose at inflation
- Designed for technical success
- Kink resistant shaft
- Low crossing profile
 Albrecht T et al. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2018 Jul;41(7):1008-1014
 Langhoff R et al. Angiology. 2021 Mar 29:3319721997314.
 Data on file at B. Braun.
Life case Klinikum Arnsberg
Intervention SFA right with SeQuent® Please OTW & VascuFlex®Multi-LOC
Interview with Dr. Klaus Amendt by Vascular News
Dr. Amendt explained why the multiple stent system is a unique andexciting treatment option, and which future projects are planned withthe VasuFlex® Multi-LOC system.