SeQuent® Please OTW
Peripheral drug coated balloon catheter
SeQuent® Please OTW features an optimized and clinically proven drug-coating technology which facilitates the safe and effective treatment of patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD) in above and below the knee indications. [1, 2]
As pioneers and global market leaders in drug-coated balloon catheter technologies that help interventionalists achieve the treatment strategy of leaving (almost) nothing behind, B. Braun brings extensive knowledge to the peripheral field with the SeQuent® Please OTW.
An effective next generation combination of Paclitaxel and Resveratrol [1,2]
SeQuent® Please OTW features an optimized and clinically proven drug-coating technology which facilitates the safe and effective treatment of patients with peripheral arterial disease.
Long-term efficacy with short-term drug release [1,2]
- Paclitaxel with an effective drug dose of 3μg/mm² [3,4]
- Significant reduction of TLR and in late lumen loss (LLL) compared to uncoated balloons [1,2,5]
Resveratrol: A naturally occurring matrix builder
- Naturally occurring, plant-based substance found for example in the skin of red grapes & raspberries 
- Acts as matrix builder and makes the Paclitaxel bioavailable 
- Enables fast and effective drug transfer into vessel wall 
Mechanically resistant coating (5)
- Homogeneous coating even in the balloon folds exceeding distal and proximal markers 
- Low drug loss in simulated use 
- Efficient available drug dose at inflation [1,2,5]
CONSEQUENT Demonstrates Safety and Efficacy
Safety and efficacy of SeQuent® Please OTW was demonstrated in an unselected, all comers cohort  whereas two-year efficacy and safety was shown in the CONSEQUENT RCT [1,4].
 Albrecht T et al. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2018 Jul;41(7):1008-1014
 Langhoff R et al. Angiology. 2021 Mar 29:3319721997314.
 Data on file at B. Braun.
Live case Klinikum Arnsberg
Intervention SFA right with SeQuent® Please OTW & VascuFlex® Multi-LOC
Interview with Dr. Klaus Amendt by Vascular News
Dr. Amendt explained why the multiple stent system is a unique andexciting treatment option, and which future projects are planned with the VasuFlex® Multi-LOC system.