SeQuent® Please OTW
Peripheral drug coated balloon catheter
SeQuent® Please OTW features an optimized and clinically proven drug-coating technology which facilitates the safe and effective treatment of patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD) in above and below the knee indications. [1, 2]
Controlled and effective drug dosage of Paclitaxel
- Drug Dosage 3μg/mm2
- Significant reduction of TLR and in late lumen loss compared to uncoated balloons
- Homogeneous coating even in the balloon folds exceeding distal and proximal markers
Resveratrol: A hydrophilic excipient
- Naturally occurring, plant-based substance found in the skin of red grapes & raspberries
- Acts as hydrophilic matrix and makes the Paclitaxel bioavailable
- Enables a fast and effective drug transfer into vessel wall
Mechanically resistant coating 
- Low drug loss in simulated use (<2 %)
- Mechanically resistant coating
- Low drug loss in simulated use
 Albrecht T et al. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2018 Jul;41(7):1008-1014
 Langhoff R et al. Angiology. 2021 Mar 29:3319721997314.
 Data on file at B. Braun.
Live case Klinikum Arnsberg
Intervention SFA right with SeQuent® Please OTW & VascuFlex® Multi-LOC
Interview with Dr. Klaus Amendt by Vascular News
Dr. Amendt explained why the multiple stent system is a unique andexciting treatment option, and which future projects are planned with the VasuFlex® Multi-LOC system.