Single-use semi-blunt needle for drug admixture
Sterican® MIX semi-blunt needle is a sterile, latex-free, single use device used for safety drug admixture.
- 40° bevel angle
- Made of stainless, chromium-nickel steel
- Made of Polypropylene (needle hub)
- Red colored hub and protective cap for clear differentiation
- DEHP and latex-free
- Box of 100 pieces
Sterican® Mix semi-blunt prevents health care professionals from needlestick injuries and related infections.
- Semi-blunt bevel design minimizes the risk of needle-stick injuries without changing established needle handling processes in clinical practice
- 40° bevel angle optimized for fluid transfer with e.g. stoppered vials, glass and plastic ampoules
- Thin walled cannula for faster draw-up (up to 20% higher draw-up speed in comparison to comparable products in the market)
- Guaranteed 2-needle technique ensuring that a new sterile needle is used for patient injection