Instruments and retractors for minimally invasive heart valve surgery
High quality instruments and accessories in combination with the pneumatic holding arm Unitrac® and a Full HD 3-chip camera system are tailor-made for minimally invasive cardiac surgery.
- Lateral, small access reduces the risk of infection
- Fatigue-free working due to Aesculap Golfball-Design and low weight
- Outstanding balance for very precise working
- Fast identification with Aesculap Color Code
- Instruments available in 3 different lengths
- Two lateral rib retractors – rigid and with double joint
- Metzenbaum and Potts-Diethrich scissors in different curvatures and angles
- Needleholders with tungsten carbide technology and catch
- Forceps with atraumatic DeBakey toothing or Resano-toothing
Atrium and valve hooks of the Valve XS retractors may also be used with the Heart XS System for median sternotomy.
Video Valve XS Application
Instruments for minimally invasive valve surgery