Safety Winged IV needle
Venofix® Safety is a winged IV needle for short term peripheral venous access (up to 24 hours). It is intended for short-term infusion, transfusion, injection and blood collection. It may also be used for pressure infusion up to 2 bar.
The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age related limitations. Venofix® Safety can be used for adults, pediatrics and neonates.
- Transparent hub ensures rapid confirmation of blood flashback during venous access
- Safety mechanism with in-vein activation enables immediate withdrawal of cannula from vein into the protective housing
- Large flexible interlocking wings color-coded according to ISO 6009
- Transparent kink-resistant 30 cm tubing with Luer Lock connector and closing cone allows flexibility during use
- Siliconized front-cut bevel needle made of chrome nickel-steel
- Not manufactured with DEHP and Latex