Actreen® Hi-Lite Set Nelaton
Set of long catheter and bag for intermittent self catheterization
Actreen® Hi-Lite Set with a straight Nelaton tip is a single-use, ready to use set for intermittent catheterization. The set includes a long catheter and urine collecting bag with anti-reflux valve, both sealed together.
- 37 cm long sterile catheter with straight Nelaton tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- The Actreen® Hi-Lite Set hydrophilic lubricant is proven to keep the catheter fully lubricated from the initial opening up to 60 minutes.*)
- Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Available in CH10 - CH18
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- Bag with anti-reflux valve and 1L urine capacity
- Easy to empty bag
- The set is foldable for further discretion (except CH18)
- A pocket sized pouch is included in each box to carry patient's daily catheter requirements.
- Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)
*) Report n° 7.5.AC.059.2 For safety and hygienic reasons, we advise you to use the product in the shortest possible time after opening.
Intermittent urinary catheterization.
Ordering information Actreen® Hi-Lite Set Nelaton:
|10||Ø 3,3mm||37cm||242210||30 + 1 pouch|
|12||Ø 4,0mm||37cm||242212||30 + 1 pouch|
|14||Ø 4,7mm||37cm||242214||30 + 1 pouch|
|16||Ø 5,3mm||37cm||242216||30 + 1 pouch|
How to use Actreen® Hi-Lite Set
Actreen® Hi-Lite Set is easy to open. If you have good dexterity, grip and tear off the film at mark "A".
The opening of the set is adapted even for people with reduced dexterity. Hold with one hand the catheter and with the other hand insert your thumb in the eyelet at mark "A" in order to pull off the protecive sheath.
If you have reduced dexterity, hold with one hand the connector and with the other hand insert your thumb in the eyelet at mark "C" in order to pull off the protective sheath.
For a simplified no touch technique release a movable sheath by gripping and tearing off the film at marks B and C.
- With one hand hold the penis upwards to decrease the curvature of the urethra.
- With the other hand carefully introduce the catheter into the urethra until it reaches the bladder and the urine drains into the bag.
- With one hand spread the greater lips of the vagina to locate the urethral opening.
- With the other hand carefully introduce the catheter into the urethra until it reaches the bladder and the urine drains.
- Manual pressure on the lower abdomen towards the end of catheterisation will ensure that the bladder is completely emptied.
- When the bladder is completely empty, gently withdraw the catheter.
- To empty the bag, tear off along the dotted line located on the bag
- To discreetly dispose of Actreen® Hi Lite Set, refold the set and reposition a part of the sticker to close it.
- Then discard the catheter according to the current local regulations.
IFU Actreen® Hi-Lite Set Male Video
Instructions for use (Male)