Suprapubic punction set with balloon catheter pre-inserted into the cannula
The Cystofix® balloon punction set with preassembled catheter within the cannula is a ready to use catheter set for suprapubic percutaneous urine catheterization.
- Preassembled catheter within the cannula to facilitate and shorten the preparation procedure reducing risk of sharp injury
- Balloon Catheter made of silicone to allow a long term use in good comfort condition
- Available with straight or curled pigtail (J) tip
- Available in CH12 and CH14 with 40 cm length (straight tip) and CH12 with 53 cm length (J tip)
- Open tip to enable the use of a guide wire during the replacement
- Universal connector enabling a closed system
- Thin and sharp stainless steel cannula
- Ø5.4 mm, 12 cm length
- Splittable with ”3-wing” handling grip for an easy handling
- Internal siliconized (“glide effect”) for an easy insertion
- Plug to stop the urine flow on demand
- Provided in boxes of 10 sets
- Drainage of the bladder with a suprapubic catheter when urethral catheterization has failed or is contraindicated.
- Prevention of Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) in long term indwelling catheterization.