Set for intra-operative and post-operative drainage
The Cystofix® TUR Certon® catheter has 28 eyelets to ensure a high irrigation and drainage flow in presence of blood and tissue chips.
- Catheter made of polyurethane with curled pigtail (J) tip
- CH15 and 65 cm length
- 28 eyelets to avoid catheter obstruction by tissue fragments during TURP
- Open tip to enable the use of a guide wire during the replacement
- Slide clamp to stop the urine flow
- Thin and sharp stainless steel cannula
- Ø5,4 mm,12 cm length
- Splittable with ”3-wing” handling grip for an easy handling
- Internal siliconized (“glide effect”) for an easy insertion
- Provided in boxes of 10 sets
Set for intra-operative and post-operative drainage or lavage during transurethral resection of the prostate.