Flexima® 3S Colostomy Bags
Two-piece stoma bag systems
Flexima® 3S is a 2-piece range with a guided mechanical coupling system for an easy positioning of the stoma bag onto the wafer. Its ergonomically shaped colostomy bags are available in two different sizes, midi and maxi.
Colors and capacity (volume as per ISO 8670-2):
- Ø45 mm: capacity of +/- 520 ml, beige
- Ø55 mm: capacity of +/- 500 ml, beige
- Ø65 mm: capacity of +/- 465 ml, beige
- Ø45 mm: capacity of +/- 665 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø55 mm: capacity of +/- 655 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø65 mm: capacity of +/- 630 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø80 mm: capacity of +/- 510 ml, beige and transparent
- Box of 30 bags
High performance protected filter (HP):
- Improved deodorization capacity through its high-tech breathable membrane
- Leak-proof and permeable to gases
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
Flexima® 3S stand for Simple, Soft and Secure:
- Simple coupling system that intuitively guides you through the attachment process so that only a minimum of patient education is required. Depending on which of the three slots you choose a multiple bag orientation is possible to adapt the bag positioning to your body contours.
- Soft coupling system with a floating flange that requires a minimum of pressure on the abdomen to prevent discomfort during application. The coupling system remains flexible when the wafer and bag are coupled together.
- Secure coupling system for three reasons: Enhanced leak-proof thanks to the close fitting of the bag on the wafer, increased security through the click when wafer and bag are well locked together and finally even more fixation with the possibility to use a belt attached to one of the three hooks on the bag.
Two-piece closed bags for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone an intestinal surgery of the colostomy type. The colostomy bags have to be used with the corresponding Flexima® 3S wafers.
Mark Clark on the B. Braun Flexima® 3S
Video Saint-Jean-De-Luz Factory