Flexima® Active Drainable Bags
One-piece stoma bags for people with ileostomy or colostomy having pasty or liquid stools
The Flexima® Active range offers a B. Braun patented skin protector which makes you feel the difference: Its high cohesion network provides immediate adhesivity, protects the skin and presents low risk of residue.* The low profile skin protector of this 1-piece range is very comfortable to wear and adapts easily to all body contours giving users a sensation of second skin.**
Flexima® Active drainable bags with integrated Roll'up clamp are available in three sizes, mini, midi and maxi.
Intuitive and secure closing system:
- Outlet with integrated self-gripping soft clamp
- 7 cm wide outlet opening
- The edges are softened to increase the wearing comfort once the Roll'up outlet is closed
- Once folded and closed, the drainable bag has a shape as compact as of a colostomy bag to prevent bending effect.
High performance protected filter (HP):
- Improved deodorization capacity through its high-tech breathable membrane
- Leak-proof: water and oil resistant, permeable to gases
Colors and capacity:
In addition to the beige and transparent bags we are offering beige bags with inspection window that combine both the discretion of a beige stoma bags and the visual control to check easily stoma or stool aspect and quantity.
- Bag capacity of +/- 260 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-45 mm: beige, transparent and beige with inspection window
- Bag capacity of +/- 580 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-50 mm: beige, transparent and beige with inspection window
- Pre-cut Ø25 mm, Ø30 mm, Ø35 mm and Ø40 mm: beige
- Bag capacity of +/- 710 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-65 mm: beige, transparent and beige with inspection window
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
Boxes of 30 drainable bags and 6 filter protective stickers
One-piece drainable bags for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone intestinal surgery of the enterostomy type.
* Study code: IDEA 2.60_ 12 J
**International Post Market User Evaluation of Flexima® / Softima® Active 1-Piece system – B. BRAUN Internal Report
Flexima® Active Testimonials of ET nurses
Flexima® Active patient testimonials