Flexima® High Flow Bags
One-piece stoma bag systems
With its flower shaped hydrocolloid skin protector, Flexima® drainable bags adapt well to body contours and give added comfort to people with an enterostomy. The Flexima® High Flow bags are designed to collect a large quantity of body effluents. Their 15 mm outlet allows an easy evacuation of liquid stools and food debris.
Ergonomic bag shape with large outlet:
- Compact optimized bag design for large capacity with funnel-shaped lower part
- 15 mm large outlet, easy to handle, even for people with low dexterity
- Can be connected to the Flow Collector, a distal urine bag
- Integrated LKP filter: leak-proof and permeable to gases
- Box of 30 High Flow drainable bags
Colors and capacity (ISO 8670-2):
- Capacity of +/- 690 ml
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-76 mm: beige and transparent
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
1-piece drainable bags for collection of body effluents for any person whose evacuation of fecal matters ist characterized by a high flow (4 to 6 liters per 24 hours).
This type of flow is met in derivation jejunostomies also called "short bowels". It can also be met for a limited period of time in ileostomy or colostomy.