Two-piece stoma bags for people with ileostomy or colostomy having pasty or liquid stools
Flexima® Key is a flexible adhesive two-piece system with a guided coupling system for precise, simple and secure bag positioning on the wafer. The soft material of the coupling system provides flexibility which allows the wafer to adapt well to different body contours. Its ergonomically shaped drainable bags have an integrated Roll'up soft clamp. They are available in two different sizes, midi and maxi.
Intuitive and secure closing system:
- Outlet with integrated self-gripping soft clamp
- 7 cm wide outlet opening
- The edges are softened to increase the wearing comfort once the Roll'up outlet is closed
- Once folded and closed, the drainable bag has a shape as compact as of a colostomy bag.
High performance protected filter (HP):
- Improved deodorization capacity through its high-tech breathable membrane
- Leak-proof and permeable to gases
Easy bag positioning and removal:
- Guided positioning of the bag on the waver thanks to the "key" system: The tab of the adhesive coupling ring on the bag is inserted into the slot of the wafer to garantee a precise positioning
- A special cut-away section at the top of the flange facilitates the bag removal
- When the bag is removed no residue of the adhesive bag ring is left on the wafer
Colors and capacity (ISO 8670-2):
- Ø40mm: capacity of +/- 550 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø50 mm: capacity of +/- 525 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø60 mm: capacity of +/- 670 ml, beige and transparent
- Ø80 mm: capacity of +/- 610 ml, beige and transparent
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
- To be used with the Flexima® Key wafer corresponding to the chosen diameter of the bag
- Boxes of 30 bags
Two-piece system drainable bags for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone intestinal surgery of the enterostomy type. Flexima® Key bags have to be used with corresponding Flexima® Key wafers.