One-piece stoma bag systems
With its flower shaped hydrocolloid skin protector, Flexima® standard colostomy bags adapt well to body contours and give added comfort to people with a colostomy. The colostomy bags of this range are available in three sizes, mini, midi and maxi.
Highly performant degassing filter:
- The Laminar Technology (LT) filter on the mini and midi bags provides an optimized performance of degassing and deodorizing
- The High Performance (HP) filter with its high-tech breathable membrane is leak-proof and permeable to gases
Colors and capacity:
- Bag capacity of +/- 200 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-45 mm: beige
- Pre-cut Ø20 mm, Ø25 mm, Ø30 mm and Ø35 mm: beige
- Bag capacity of +/- 465 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-60 mm: beige and transparent
- Pre-cut Ø25 mm, Ø30 mm, Ø35 mm, Ø40 mm and Ø45 mm: beige
- Bag capacity of +/- 590 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-75 mm: transparent and beige split cover
- Boxes of 30 colostomy bags
The beige split cover colostomy bags with its inspection window (maxi, cut-to-fit bags) combine both the discretion of a beige stoma bag and the visual control to check easily stoma or stool aspect and quantity.
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
One-piece closed bag for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone intestinal surgery of the colostomy type.