Flexima® Convex Drainable Bags
One-piece stoma bags for people with ileostomy or colostomy having pasty or liquid stools
With its flower shaped hydrocolloid skin protector, Flexima® drainable bags adapt well to body contours and give added comfort to people with an enterostomy. Flexima® convex drainable stoma bags are designed for people with flush or slightly retracted stoma. Their outlet have an integrated Roll'up clamp.
- Gentle convexity to reduce leakages of flush or slightly retracted stomas
- Soft slope of 4 mm provided by an integrated soft flexible ring
- Atraumatic edge profile
- Three positions for belt fixation
Intuitive and secure closing system:
- Outlet with integrated self-gripping soft clamp
- 7 cm wide outlet opening
- The edges are softened to increase the wearing comfort once the Roll'up outlet is closed
- Once folded and closed, the drainable bag has a shape as compact as of a colostomy bag.
High performance protected filter (HP):
- Improved deodorization capacity through its high-tech breathable membrane
- Leak-proof and permeable to gases
Colors and capacity:
- Bag capacity of +/- 590 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-35 mm and Ø15-45 mm: beige, transparent and beige split cover
- Pre-cut Ø25 and Ø30 mm: beige
- Boxes of 10 drainable convex bags
In addition to the transparent and beige bags we are offering also beige split cover bags (with inspection window) that combine both the discretion of a beige stoma bags and the visual control to check easily stoma or stool aspect and quantity.
One-piece convex drainable bags for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone intestinal surgery of the enterostomy type with flush and slightly retracted stoma.
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)