One-piece stoma bags for people with ileostomy or colostomy having pasty or liquid stools
With its flower shaped hydrocolloid skin protector, Flexima® drainable bags adapt well to body contours and give added comfort to people with an enterostomy. Flexima® convex drainable stoma bags are designed for people with flush or slightly retracted stoma. Their outlet have an integrated Roll'up clamp.
- Gentle convexity to reduce leakages of flush or slightly retracted stomas
- Soft slope of 4 mm provided by an integrated soft flexible ring
- Atraumatic edge profile
- Three positions for belt fixation
Intuitive and secure closing system:
- Outlet with integrated self-gripping soft clamp
- 7 cm wide outlet opening
- The edges are softened to increase the wearing comfort once the Roll'up outlet is closed
- Once folded and closed, the drainable bag has a shape as compact as of a colostomy bag.
High performance protected filter (HP):
- Improved deodorization capacity through its high-tech breathable membrane
- Leak-proof and permeable to gases
Colors and capacity:
In addition to the transparent and beige bags we are offering also beige split cover bags (with inspection window) that combine both the discretion of a beige stoma bags and the visual control to check easily stoma or stool aspect and quantity.
- Bag capacity of +/- 590 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-35 mm and Ø15-45 mm: beige, transparent and beige split cover
- Pre-cut Ø25 and Ø30 mm: beige
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
- Boxes of 10 drainable convex bags
One-piece convex drainable bags for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone intestinal surgery of the enterostomy type with flush and slightly retracted stoma.