Flexima® Uro Silk Convex Urostomy Bags
One-piece urostomy bag systems
With its flower shaped hydrocolloid skin protector, Flexima® Uro Silk bags adapt well to body contours and give added comfort to people with a urostomy. The convexe urostomy bags offer an anti-reflux valve to avoid urine backflow and an easy to handle and secure B. Braun drainage tap with 'open' and 'close' positions.
- Convexity to reduce leakages of flush or slightly retracted stomas
- Soft slope of 4 mm provided by an integrated soft flexible ring
- Atraumatic edge profile
- Three positions for belt fixation
- Uro-specific outlet with open/closed position
- Fits in perfectly and is strengthened by a click and a final locking system
- Easy to handle, secure and hygienic: no residual drops on fingers
- Can be connected to a night drainage bag by using the universal connector provided in the box (click at connection)
- The universal connector has an anti-twist design and can freely rotate to avoid tubing twisting
Colors and bag capacity:
- Bag capacity (ISO 8670-2): +/- 615 ml
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-25 mm: transparent
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-35 mm: transparent and beige
- Pre-cut Ø25 mm and Ø30 mm: transparent
Material and Packaging:
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
- The connector has an anti-twist design and can freely rotate to avoid tubing twisting.
- Boxes of 10 urostomy bags and 10 universal connectors
One-piece drainable bags for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone surgery of the urostomy type.