One-piece stoma bags for people with ileostomy or colostomy having pasty or liquid stools
With its flower shaped hydrocolloid skin protector, Flexima® drainable bags adapt well to body contours and give added comfort to people with an enterostomy. Flexima® flat drainable stoma bags have a large outlet with integrated Roll'up clamp and are available in three sizes, mini, midi and maxi.
Intuitive and secure closing system:
- Outlet with integrated self-gripping soft clamp
- 7 cm wide outlet opening (midi and maxi), 5 cm wide (mini)
- The edges are softened to increase the wearing comfort once the Roll'up outlet is closed
- Once folded and closed, the drainable bag has a shape as compact as of a colostomy bag.
High performance protected filter (HP):
- Improved deodorization capacity through its high-tech breathable membrane
- Leak-proof and permeable to gases
Colors and capacity:
In addition to the transparent and beige bags we are offering also beige split cover bags (with inspection window) that combine both the discretion of a beige stoma bags and the visual control to check easily stoma or stool aspect and quantity.
- Bag capacity of +/- 260 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-45 mm: beige split cover
- Bag capacity of +/- 580 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-60 mm: beige, transparent and beige split cover
- Pre-cut Ø25 mm, Ø30 mm, Ø35 mm and Ø40 mm: beige
- Bag capacity of +/- 710 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Cut-to-fit Ø15-76 mm: transparent and beige split cover
- Soft non-woven and odor-proof plastic film
- Free of latex (PVC) and phthalates (DEHP)
- Boxes of 30 drainable bags + 6 stickers
One-piece drainable bags for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone intestinal surgery of the enterostomy type.